Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Order/Agreement/Invoice Form: All Web Listing and Social Media packages are offered on a 3, 6 and 12-month agreement term and will run for the duration of the agreement. Upgrades may be requested at any time with a 3 working day notice period and renewals to be concluded one calendar month prior to expiry date of the current agreement.
- Payment: All payments will be made by EFT or Cash. Upon placement of the Web Listing, 50% of the agreement term value must be paid plus the once-off administration fee applicable. Administration fees applicable to a Web Listing is R150-00 and Social Media R50-00. The balance is payable upon acceptance of all artwork and material by the Creditor and prior to any Web Listing or Social Media posting taking place. Print and signage services are payable in full prior to production and printing. All other services are payable in full upon invoice submission.
- Cancellation: Should the Purchaser wish to cancel his/her Web Listing or Social Media package, this must be done within 24 (twenty-four) hours of signed order/agreement/invoice form. No cancellations will be accepted after this period and the Purchaser shall remain responsible for the full purchase price of services signed for. No refunds on administration fees.
- Artwork Proofs: All services that require an artwork proof, any email or fax proof constitutes full acceptance by the Purchaser with a maximum of 2 revisions. Additional proofs will be charged at R300-00 per proof.
- Delays and/or Errors: Earnshaw and Associates CC and its Members are not responsible for any delays in services if artwork was not submitted timeously, any printing delays, errors and/or omissions and under no circumstances will refunds be made.
- Content provision: The Purchaser is responsible to provide all content for the Web Listing and Social Media postings timeously. Should design be required, this service can be provided at an additional fee. Earnshaw and Associates CC, South-Coast-Online and Creative Ninjas cannot be held responsible for postings not done timeously should acceptable content not be provided by the Purchaser at least one working day prior to the listing date. Requests for graphic design services to be provided must be made in writing at least 3 working days prior to listing date to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Supplied artwork by the Purchaser must be provided in accordance with acceptable specifications being print ready PDF 300DPI, CorelDraw X8, EPS, PSD, Vector file formats for line drawings and JPEG. High resolution JPEG photos to be provided in all cases. No responsibility can be accepted for incorrect colour printing or signage as colours may vary up to 20%.
- All artwork produced by Earnshaw and Associates CC, Creative Ninjas and South-Coast-Online remains the property of the company and may not be reproduced in any shape or form either wholly, or partially, without written approval by the owner/s of these companies. Should any artwork be used by the Purchaser or any third party without written consent from Earnshaw and Associates CC, Creative Ninjas or South-Coast-Online, a design fee at current rates will be charged to the Purchaser.
- Disclaimer: Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in all advertising, Earnshaw and Associates CC, Creative Ninjas and South-Coast-Online do not assume any legal liability whatsoever for the accuracy or completeness of the information nor for any claims that could arise therefrom.
- Legal Matters: The Purchaser consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court otherwise having jurisdiction under Section 28 of the Magistrate’s Court Act 32 1944 as amended, notwithstanding that such proceedings are otherwise beyond its jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the aforegoing, the Creditor shall have the right, at the Creditor’s sole option and discretion to institute proceedings in any other competent court, which might otherwise have jurisdiction.
- Order/Agreement/Invoice form and/or signed Proof
An order/agreement/invoice form; signed proof and/or confirmation via e-mail or fax by any member of the Creditor showing the amount due and owing by the Purchaser, shall be sufficient proof of the facts therein stated for the purposes of all legal proceedings against the Purchaser for the recovery of the said amount and it shall rest with the Purchaser to prove that such amount is not owing and/or due.
No variation of these conditions shall be binding on the Creditor unless confirmed in writing by the Creditor. Should the Creditor agree in writing to grant the facility for payment of the amount due by the Purchaser by way of a payment plan, this payment plan must be adhered to and received by the Creditor within the stipulated payment period from the date of the signed original agreement or terms upon which the facility was granted, failing which, the full amount then outstanding immediately becomes due and payable.
The person signing for the Purchaser warrants that he/she is authorised to sign on behalf of the Purchaser and accept all the Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
The above terms are as per the Company Policy of Earnshaw and Associates CC being the holding company.