Bliss & Pamper – Pedicures
What is a Pedicure
A Pedicure is a therapeutic treatment for your feet that removes dead skin, softens hard skin and shapes and treats your toenails.
Why is a Pedicure good for?
- A regular pedicure can support chiropody if you suffer from foot problems.
- Helps you to walk more comfortably on cared for feet.
- Soothes and relaxes you.
What to expect from a Pedicure?
- Begins with a therapeutic foot bath or spa.
- Feet are soaked and cleansed in warm scented water to soften the skin.
- Toenails are cut and shaped and dead particles around the cuticles are removed.
- Dead skin is taken off the heels and feet which is followed by an exfoliating scrub.
- A massage cream is used for the feet and a half leg massage helps to soften the skin and refresh your feet.
- On completion of the pedicure, a beautiful nail polish in a color of your choice, is applied.
Your feet will look and feel fantastic.
How long will it take
A pedicure normally takes between 30 to 60 minutes depending on your choice of treatment.
Have a skilled team who provide excellent treatments, offer sound advice and can make you feel like you walking on air.
Situated in Margate, KwaZulu-Natal.
Tel: 039 312 0515 / 039 312 2212
Suite 1, The Health Centre, Cnr. Wartski Drive and Windsor Avenue (opposite the Hibiscus Mall)